Welcome to the world of threads, color and design. I primarily create geometric patterns. This is where my esthetics naturally go. This is the place to share ideas and inspire the joy of needlepoint.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Well, my intentions of getting so much work done went up in air.....my dear husband brought home a summer cold and shared it with me.  Last Friday I could feel it starting to work on me and by Saturday I was a zombie.  When I sat down I was asleep in seconds, but when I stood up I had to sit down quickly or I would feint.  I gave up and just staid in a horizontal position.  Today is Tuesday and I'm able to sit without falling asleep.  But, my energy goes very fast.  So, it'll be a bit before I can get some more stuff up on here.  Sorry, Ro

1 comment:

Serpentine

Serpentine
Currently Correspondence Course/click image