Welcome to the world of threads, color and design. I primarily create geometric patterns. This is where my esthetics naturally go. This is the place to share ideas and inspire the joy of needlepoint.

Monday, August 29, 2011

Seminar and Ribbons

Hi,

Congrats to Penny Boswinkle who won a second place ribbon for 'Heart Strings'.  And, to Arlene who takes such great photos during seminar and won an honorable mention for her version of 'Queen Anne's Lace'.  I'll have to look some more to see if I missed anyone.  It's exciting to see stitchers winning ribbons with my designs.

I also checked on the two pieces I'm teaching next year at seminar.  'Atlantis Rising' is upside down.  I asked a friend if she could get them to turn it around.  And, 'Illusion' was taken at an angle and looks really wide.  It's square.

I miss not going to seminar,but I'm glad I staid home.  I have too much work to catch up on.
Take care, Ro

No comments:

Post a Comment

Serpentine

Serpentine
Currently Correspondence Course/click image