Welcome to the world of threads, color and design. I primarily create geometric patterns. This is where my esthetics naturally go. This is the place to share ideas and inspire the joy of needlepoint.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Last Friday the kids started to arrive for our annual celebration of my husband/their dads birthday. Some stayed with us and others headed for hotels....we have a few of those here in Vegas.  It was a great time.  It was also non-stop from the time we got up till we fell into bed.  The last of them left this morning.  I'm glad to have the house back to myself and yet I do miss them.  Now it's time for me to get back to working on 'Atlantis Rising' and sending out some orders.  Take care and happy stitching, Ro

No comments:

Post a Comment

Serpentine

Serpentine
Currently Correspondence Course/click image