Welcome to the world of threads, color and design. I primarily create geometric patterns. This is where my esthetics naturally go. This is the place to share ideas and inspire the joy of needlepoint.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

I want to welcome all of my web site followers to my blog.  I hope you will enjoy this blog as much as I will enjoy filling it up with new designs and stitching info.

Do you stitch because you like to? For family heirlooms? For gifts?  Stitching should be fun no matter why you do it.  If it ain't fun you may want to rethink what motivates you to stitch.

With all of the pressure of deadlines, computer glitches, sleepless nights designing in my head or on my lap top I wouldn't give it up.  I'm having too much fun to change what I do.

Thank you for motivating me, for opening up that space that allows me to do what I love.  Without you I'd still be doing it, but it's so much more fun when you have someone to share it with.

Happy stitching, Ro

No comments:

Post a Comment

Serpentine

Serpentine
Currently Correspondence Course/click image