Welcome to the world of threads, color and design. I primarily create geometric patterns. This is where my esthetics naturally go. This is the place to share ideas and inspire the joy of needlepoint.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Stitch-ins and pilot classes

We had our monthly stitch-in Saturday. We discussed everything from soup to nuts. Show and tell is always great.

I finally finished all but two stitches that I have to detail on Atlantis Rising. Making progress.

Liz Morrow has designed a new piece, Mad Miters, that she will be teaching as a cyberclass for the Cyber Chapter and we will be piloting it for her. I've read through the instructions...I do that sometimes, usually when all else fails. I'm ready to get canvas and threads out. Starting something new is always exciting. And this style of working bargello is new, unusual and looks like fun. http://www.cyberpointers.org/education.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Serpentine

Serpentine
Currently Correspondence Course/click image