Welcome to the world of threads, color and design. I primarily create geometric patterns. This is where my esthetics naturally go. This is the place to share ideas and inspire the joy of needlepoint.

Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday and Laundry

Hi,
What a creature of habit I have become.  It's Monday and I have to do the laundry.  I could do it any time I want as there's just my husband and myself. 

Happy Dance time.....I finished the instructions for Atlantis Rising.  Now it's going out to my ghost pilot stitchers for corrections.  I'd like to start on the instructions for Illusions, but I have to get my lessons ready for the ANG Cyber class, Harmony.  The class doesn't start until March, but with registrations starting in November and the holidays coming in between I need to get a handle on those lessons.
And, we are off to California this weekend for our granddaughter, Nicole's wedding.

Hope all are well and having fun stitching.
......Ro

No comments:

Post a Comment

Serpentine

Serpentine
Currently Correspondence Course/click image